Monday, September 19, 2011

Why can't I change my fantasy football lineup?!?!

Female Fantasy Football Player: yo
A-hole Brother: yo
Female Fantasy Football Player: how do i change my fantasy lineup. omg i feel like a tech retard, this site is so convoluted
A-hole Brother: click "my team"
and then you see your players listed below?
see the gray button labeled "move"
Female Fantasy Football Player: uh i do not
A-hole Brother: click that button and the gray buttons either disappear or they are replaced by green ones that say "here"
... are you on "my team"?
... the tab
... one white tab at the top shows you what you are looking at, the tabs are:
league, my team, players, standings, scoreboard
Female Fantasy Football Player: i don't see a "MYTEAM" tab. i
see a dropdown that says TEAMS and then i can select mine so now i'm on a page that says...
(TEAM NAME): Roster
but there's nothing that says "Move"
A-hole Brother: ok i'm sorry, let me backtrack
do you see on the upper right
Female Fantasy Football Player oh
i wasn't logged in

No comments:

Post a Comment